We are always on the look out for new members. If you want to be part of a well established cycling club please get in touch for details. A membership form can be filled out below.
Membership runs from January until December and costs £20 per annum. Any new members joining from October would be classed as paid up for the following year.
Why join OOTS
- The banter! Cycling is brilliant, but it can be even better if you're having a laugh with new friends at the same time.
- Ride and train with a great bunch of people, who can help you get the most out of your cycling.
- Lots of social events throughout the year. See the about page for more details
- Gain cycling knowledge. We have a lot of experience and there's always someone who can give you some advice, whether it's about a maintenance or training issue.
- Being affiliated to a team means you're more likely to get entry to races as race organisers tend to offer places to members of clubs as a priority.
- Race training? Aiming to race? We have a lot of members who you could train with and team up with in races.
- Get our great kit! We might be bias, but we think it looks top-notch!
If you're thinking of joining, speak to someone about coming along to one of our rides and then make your mind up. We're a very friendly bunch.
*please bear in mind that if you join, you will be asked to marshal at one of our races during the year. Our races can only happen with the support of our members. It's only a case of giving up a few hours one day per year. And it's generally good fun to marshal, so we hope that you can help support the club in this manner. To try and ensure that we have inclusive members, that involve themselves, we reserve the right to remove people from the club, should they be unwilling to support the us in this regard.
Should I be accepted as a member of Out of the Saddle Cycling Club, I agree to abide by the rules as detailed in the rules and constitution. And understand that participation in club activities is entirely at my own risk.
Out of the Saddle Cycling Club strongly recommends that club members have third party liability insurance. Out of the Saddle Cycling Club will not be reponsible for any action taken against me if I do not have third party liability insurance.
I understand that while riding for Out of the Saddle Cycling Club that I must wear a cycling helmet at all times.
Membership fee payment details are shown upon completion and submission of the below membership form.
Your form has been sent in, please make sure you have paid your membership fee.
Please, fill out highlighted fields and try again.